29 abril 2011

Tricia isabela giveaway

siiiii la de california,la que es monisima y tiene cara de chinita y es mas mona k ella sola!! <3
a echo un giveaway k no os podeis perder!!
dejo aki el concurso tal cual
main pic
I can't believe I'm doing this! Haha! I've been blogging here for the past 8months, and I've meet so many wonderful persons whom share same interests as me. I want to thank you all  ^____^ you made my blogging experience really awesome and colorful!

So here I am, doing a giveaway! Haha! Thank you Sparkle Shop, this giveaway won't be possible without your help!!
ITEMS ARE:
✿White poncho from Sparkle shop
✿Rilakkuma bag
✿Mini set of make-up brushes
✿Etude House lip & eyes make-up remover
✿Etude House Tangerine Cream Choux Blusher
✿Maegami Bijin clip
✿Notepad
✿Totoro plushie
✿Clipper coin purse
✿2 Darkness Falsies K.ma9
To join:
✿you must be a public follower (Google connect) or if you don't have a blog you can like my fb page instead! Leave your name, email and blog url in comment form (or your fb url if you don't have a blog).. +1 entry
✿Post/mention my giveaway on your blog/fb and link it back here please.+1 entry
✿optional +1entry: Put my giveaway image on your side bar until the giveaway ends (separate comment please)


✿Deadline is April 29th 2011 (My Coming of Age day yay 20yrs old!).
✿Winner will be selected thru random number generator
✿This giveaway is open internationally!


Please do join ^_______^~ 

white hime ponchoSparkle shop tagMini notebookBangs hair clipRilakkuma bagCoin purseBrush setBrushes detailsDarkness falsies K.ma9totoro plushieLip and eye make-up removerEtude house tangerine cream
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario